What We Believe
Core Values and Faith
The Inherent dignity and value of every person, created by God
Statement of Belief
- We believe God has revealed Himself in the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- We believe the necessity of accepting and following Jesus the Christ as Savior and Lord as the only mediator between humankind and God.
- We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church in accordance to the Lausanne Covenant.
- We believe the centrality of Scripture, both Old and the New Testaments, as the infallible and inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the church universal manifested in the church local as a fellowship of believers to which all Christians must belong and participate in.